HMCA Mission and Vision Statement
HMCA Mission Statement:
“To lead in serving the global demand for Halal Certification services through excellence in integrity, knowledge and service.”
HMCA Vision Statement:
“To provide unparalleled Halal Certification Services to All Industries.”
An Undeniable Global Growing Trend - The Halal Consumer
Why Halal Montreal Certification Authority (HMCA) chose their mission to Halal certify business entitities via integrity, knowledge, and service? Is Halal a good industry to invest in? Why people should even care for Halal? Let’s dig deeper. In the last two decades the word Halal has become commonplace in food industry circles and other markets where Halal compliance is driven by consumer needs. In the early years of the Halal industry the term Halal was only known and used by multinational companies conducting business in Southeast Asia, some limited areas of the Middle East and by those well-traveled internationally. Today the Halal products trend is growing in tandem with the global Halal consumer marketplace. The goal at HMCA is to assist organizations looking to expand market share through product awareness and acceptance through Halal certification.
HMCA - Leader in Halal Certification
Halal Montreal Certification Authority (HMCA) is a North American Pioneer in Halal certification. HMCA’s logo indicates that the Halal status of your product or service is being independently monitored by the staff of HMCA. Our logos are recognized by the Muslim and Halal consumer as a sign that your products meet Halal standards. For business, HMCA has streamlined the process, making quality recognized Halal certification practical, efficient, and affordable from a cost and implementation standpoint.
Our Core Values:
Our core values derive from our faith which inspires us to be confident, fair, polite and professional, and bring about fresh positive changes in society. One of our early focal points that remains today is to be an organization to serve and educate. We challenge ourselves to the highest level of authenticity and credibility, tapping the best of the human spirit to create impact both inside and outside of our company. HMCA can confidently say, our involvement as a company was based upon a greater purpose we deeply believe in. We take our business involvements as amanah (trust), and therefore we take accountability for our actions each day realizing the great responsibility and opportunity that comes with imparting the mark of halal certification.
Our values include:
– Provide value added services by answering more than the obvious singular questions and anticipate and address the full scope of issues.
– Serve the customer – our clients who own and/or produce Halal products.
– Share our decades of global experience to educate our customers and general consumer inquiries.
– Give back to the community around us. We strongly believe, a success that does not give back is a selfish one.
– Communicate in an effective and timely manner by both phone and email for a personalized touch.
– Deliver services in short turnaround times and expedite processes without sacrificing internal and international Halal compliance standards.
– Establish and maintain a professional rapport with existing or prospective customers.
– Be an ongoing reliable resource to always present a clear picture of an ever growing and changing industry.